Vector Horizon (demo)
See it On Campus: Level 2Visitor Info
The game is set up directly next to the elevators on the second floor. No quarters required.
Vector Horizon is a 3D action game built in the Unity engine, housed in a custom-built arcade cabinet for The Show. Taking inspiration from arcade classics such as Williams’ Robotron: 2084 and Atari’s I, Robot, this demo version lets you blast through 4 levels of polygonal hazards set to an original soundtrack by ECU alumni Ethan Hawksworth.
- Use the left joystick to move.
- Use the right joystick to fire at enemies and obstacles.
- Moving off the edge of a platform will cause you to jump automatically.
- Find and touch the green beam to enter the next level.
- For high score, collect archives (the spinning discs) by touching them. Each one you collect without dying gives a larger point value.
- Extra lives are awarded every 25,000 points.
Special Thanks to:
- Peter Bussigel
- Ethan Hawksworth
- Bobbi Kozinuk
- Nick Worthington
- Jamie Nikkel